CPR Training $60
Duration – 3.5 hour course
Public course location – Sydney CBD
Group booking – Training at your choice of venue – nationally – enquiry form click here
Who needs CPR Training?
In some industries, this course is a requirement, an example of these include:
- Swim school instructors
- School teachers
- Personal trainers
- Health professionals
- Uni students for their degree
What you will learn in this CPR course
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR
- How to use a defibrillator
- How to perform CPR in 1 or 2 person team
- DRSABCD – primary examination of an incident
- Secondary assessments
- Patient assessment
- The chain of survival; and more
To be assessed as competent in this course, all students must competently complete:
- Practical demonstration of CPR on a manikin
- Patient management
- Use of a defibrillator; and
- All theory assessments
Full assessment details are available on the course description PDF.
Enrol now for this 3.5hr course with certificate valid for 1 Year
With successful completion of this course, a nationally accredited certificate in HLTAID001 Provide CPR valid for one (1) year will be issued. This course is delivered by Training Aid Australia RTO ID 91411.
Enrol in CPR Training in Sydney CBD –
Sydney Training Location
Ground Floor, 155-159 William Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Ph: 1300 663 350 | Contact Us
Conveniently located, our training centre gives students access to a range of transport options.
Other Training Courses
Training Aid Australia provides other training courses for the Commercial Industry including:
- CPR Online (online knowledge training)
- First Aid (including CPR)
- Anaphylaxis (Epi-pen) (management of allergic reactions)
- Asthma Education (management and medications)
For more information about these courses, please feel free to contact us.